days left until the Charles Party!

Friday, January 30, 2009

I went for a run at lunch today. When I came back, this was in the mail:



I mailed it back in this afternoon. And thus, I am more or less officially(I guess I need to hold the race number in my hands and not get injured) running the Boston Marathon for the Lance Armstrong Foundation. It's pretty fitting that I submitted the online entry request exactly three months after Margaret lost her battle with cancer. I wouldn't be running if it wasn't for her, but then again, I wouldn't be doing triathlons if it wasn't for, so she continues to push me, even now.

So if you'd like to support the LAF, and my trip from Hopkinton to Boston on April 20th, go here. If you are feeling particularly generous, all donations of over $100 will recieve these spiffy Team Margs hats. The minimum fundraising goal is $2500. I hope that WE can do better than that. Thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment