days left until the Charles Party!

Thursday, January 29, 2009


In 2002, I needed a ride to the Head of the Fish. The Passat was almost new at the time. I barely had a clue who the driver was. Now, six and half years and who knows many miles of "how much of a head start do you want?" later, the Passat is decidedly more beat up, but I definitely know who's driving it now.

I'll miss having both of you around, now that Tim doesn't have as much of a reason to come to Boston anymore. But I fully expect him to show up on any given Saturday, and convince me to row an extra three or four miles after I had already rowed ten or twelve, "because its fun". And it will be. And I expect Heather to show up the week before the Charles, and tackle NU eights through the weeks turn. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment